I was inspired by Hafren’s post on foreverhafren.wordpress.com and I am feeling in a mood to share my taste in movies with you. I don’t care if any of them are supposed to be ‘rubbish’ because I think they’re awesome! From this you can definitely see the sorts of movies I like and if you know of any that I MUST see then do tell me in the comments. So, here is the list, in no particular order.
- Life of Brian and Monty Python and the Holy Grail (my two favourite movies of course)
- Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (that’s the latest adaptations I was talking about in my last post)
- The Three Musketeers (again, the new version, but I suspect that the old versions are good too)
- Avengers Assemble
- Snow White and the Huntsman
- THE HUNGER GAMES!
- The Eagle
- Iron Man (and Iron Man 2 I guess, but I haven’t seen it)
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (apparently the fandom hates the movie but even though it’s so different to the book, it’s a really good movie)
- Supersize Me (it’s a totally different type of movie but I still like it)
- X-Men: First Class (mindblowingly awesome)
There are probably loads more but my mind has gone blank. But these are the movies I have seen recently and liked. I really want to see Captain America and the other X-Men movies, and a completely random note: one of the characters in Inception looks EXACTLY like my history teacher, I swear it’s him…
Well that’s a little look into the sorts of movies I like. If you have anything to say then comment! Also, if any of you have seen Life of Pi I’d like to know what it’s like, because both of my parents say it looks AMAZING but to me it just looks ridiculous and boring. A boy on a boat with a tiger. That’s a whole lot of storyline right there isn’t it?
Your movie-ish blogger, Jaz